Monday, September 06, 2010

New internship for Maximize Promotions



Today I signed up a new team member on Internship basis for MAXIMIZE PROMOTIONS. His name is Tawanda. Brilliant guy who wants to learn about events and artist management. I put him in charge of contacting venues/nightclubs for my up coming VIP card, that I plan to launch very soon in London. Tawanda will be "EVENT COORDINATOR".

Other the that, Ive been super busy with work 24/7.. Been to casting for London Fashion Week and have some more go-sees this week + Several business meetings and a magazine launch party on Wednesday which I might host in front of 150 invited guests. This week we are launching maximizepromotions.com website... look out folks.. Here we come.. =)

More news to follow soon.. Hope you all are well..

Best regards,
Patrick